“Your special touches meant so much.”
When a death occurs, there are details to take care of…especially if there has been an accident or other sudden loss. Even if the death was expected, we can never be completely prepared for the emotions we experience. This is why our professional, licensed funeral directors are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to assume all responsibilities for you. For generations, families have trusted us to provide a service that is truly memorable, flawlessly planned, and correct to the smallest detail.
Our spacious South Euclid parlor
Our distinguishing services include:
- Families can arrange to have a private or public visitation at one of our facilities.
- Funeral and memorial services can be planned at one of our chapels, at a church, or at another preferred location.
- There are many ways to personalize a casket or urn
- We carefully plan and arrange full-service graveside ceremonies for both traditional burial and cremation.
- Our families can choose from extensive cremation options, and many beautiful alternatives for final disposition.
- There are many ways the funeral service can be personalized to truly reflect the life that has been lived. Memories are greatly enhanced when families include tributes such as memory boards, memorial photo collages, and specially personalized caskets, urns and vaults.
- We are pleased to arrange all the details of transportation of the deceased, and can provide assistance in filing for Social Security, insurance assignment, Veterans benefits, and other necessary matters.
- Our licensed funeral directors are available to assist you in the selection and ordering of memorial markers.
- We offer a community room where families can enjoy a meal together.
- After the funeral, we offer many services to those who may need a bit of additional support in coping with grief.
You can preplan your funeral from the convenience of your own home. Simply click on the Preplanning Online button and fill out the form.
If you have questions about funerals, you can get immediate answers by accessing Funeral Questions.