Thank you for the confidence that you have placed in DeJohn Funeral Homes and Crematory.
We like to let families know ahead of time the various items that will need to be discussed during the arrangements. We have categorized them into four groups:
Information You Need
- Statistical information
- Social Security Number
- Cemetery information
- Family Contact Information – to keep all family members updated with arrangement details and obituary information, we ask for family members to provide email addresses and cell phone numbers (please note that this information is held in the strictest of confidence and will only be used to communicate information regarding these services) You can download the Contact Information Form here.
Also if you haven’t already seen our If A Death Has Occurred checklist, you can review it here.
Things You Need To Bring In
- Clothing (including any special instructions) – Clothing Guidelines
- Photos for the video collage (Video DVD Tribute) – see sample here
- Veteran Discharge papers if applicable
Decisions You Will Have To Make
- Burial or cremation
- Location of service
- Choosing a clergy or celebrant
- Location of reception
Introduction To New Services
- Complimentary Online Obituary – see current obituaries here
- Video DVD Tributes – see sample here
- Catering and Beverage Service – more details here
- Memorialization & Cremation Jewelry
- Therapy Dog Coco – meet Coco here
- Treasured Memories Funding – crowdfunding for expenses, scholarships
Payment & Financing Options
Please note that all services need to be paid by the day of the service.
- Cash & Check (no fee)
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Diners Club & American Express, Debit Card (fee of 2.985% applies) – payment center
- Insurance Assignment of a Verifiable Policy (a fee of 3.5% of the assigned amount applies)
- Advanced Payment by a Forwarding or Receiving Funeral Home
- Funded Pre-Arrangement Plan
- Financing obtained by purchaser thru a bank or by LendingUSA™ – please click this link for details.
Follow Up Items (after service)
- Certified Death Certificates
- Permanent Memorial