Would you like to work for an independently-owned funeral home? If you want an opportunity to grow professionally and help create meaningful experiences and events for families, we are the firm for you!
We are a progressive minded long-established funeral home and crematory currently seeking a Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer to join our staff. The ideal candidate will be dual licensed as an Ohio Funeral Director and Embalmer, a self-starter, able to meet any challenge presented in the preparation area, present a professional appearance and knowledge of funeral service products and services. Crematory experience is a plus. Flexible working schedule, competitive salary, and bonus program.
- Professional, detail driven, compassionate and enthusiastic is a must
- Basic knowledge of computers and funeral service software are a necessity
- The successful applicant will be able to work independently and have a full understanding in all facets of the funeral industry
- Flexible work schedule
- Entry-level and experienced professionals; students and veterans – we offer complete career paths regardless of your career and life stage
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- PTO and holiday pay
- 401k with company match
- Crematory Operators (Preferred)
- Funeral Directors License (Required)
- Embalmers License (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested, please complete the following form: