We are always looking to expand our family with kind and dedicated team members.
Open Full-Time Positions
Full-time Funeral Director:
Administrative Team Lead/Office Manager:
- Responsible for coordination of at-need cases
- Liaison between the leadership team and admin
- Provide Accounts Receivable reporting and other reporting as needed
- Daily assistance with packages, obituaries, and other general administrative tasks
- Other duties as assigned by the COO and VP of Operations
Full-time Administrative team member. Position overview:
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher), can learn and use various computer programs to meet the needs of our families
- Ability to work with a team
- Complete packages, obituaries, and other general administrative tasks daily
- Members of our admin team must be empathetic to the loss, grief and hardship our families face
The above full-time positions include paid time off and benefits. Full-time members of our admin team can expect to work Monday-Friday and at least one Saturday a month with guaranteed two days off every week.
If you are interested in joining the DeJohn team as a full-time member, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please state the position you wish to obtain. Or, fill out the form below to submit your general application to our online portal:
Open Part-time positions:
- Morning Cleaner
Successful team members are able to stand for extended periods of time, enjoy working with people and enjoy providing a high level of customer service.
If you are interested in joining the team as a part-time member, please complete the form below.